Clock

About Me

Widget-2 title

Widget-3 title

End

Now that summer's over
 We'll wonder what to do
 We'll finish our last nights in your car
 Just like we always do.
 
I'll hold you closer and tell you I love you
 But it won't matter in the end
 It's obvious you're leaving soon
 Just another heart to mend
 
So what happens once you lose control?
 When the future has to start
 What happens when you're still in love 
But time rips you apart.Is there ever an answer 
For when love is not enough?
 When the world must move on
 Who decided that I'd be that tough.
 
The day before those dreaded goodbyes 
And kisses concealing the night,I lie in bed motionless
 Hoping somehow my life will be alright
 
So what happens once you lose control? 
When the future has to start
 What happens when you're still in love
 But time rips you apart.Is there ever an answer
 For when love is not enough? 
When the world must move on 
Who decided that I'd be that tough.

It's raining as we close our eyes
 Knowing soon we must let go
 I loved another with my life...
 But with time as my enemy, now I'll never know

The end proves I can't do this 
Alone

Categories:

    my pet


    mbox